Fri, Oct 21|
Health Strategies for Fall & Winter Seasons
Learn how to use herbal teas, tinctures, and self-care routines to support the healing intelligence of your body to alleviate symptoms.
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Clinic Libessart, 3850 Bird Rd Suite 502, Miami, FL 33146, USA
About the Event
"…Flu viruses are most common during the fall and winter. The exact timing and duration of flu seasons varies, but influenza activity often begins to increase in October. Most of the time flu activity peaks between December and February, although significant activity can last as late as May.” (https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/season/flu-season.htm)
In this class we will be discussing some strategies to support your body in maintaining balance. Your diet, routine, and stress levels play an important role in how your immune system will respond to imbalances. Learn how to use herbal teas, tinctures, and self-care routines supporting your body’s innate mechanisms of healing to reverse symptoms.
- strengthening your body for a well season
- the body-mind-emotions connection
- recipes for everyday wellness (teas, soups, broths)
- recipes to support reversing symptoms
- herbal antivirals to include in your diet
- curated selection of herbal remedies for the whole family