Thu, Aug 27|
A tool for optimal wellness, vitality and rejuvenation.
Time & Location
Aug 27, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM EDT
About the Event
Self-Abhyanga is an Ayurvedic Routine for Stress Reduction and Rejuvenation.
In this live online workshop with Carol Jamault you will learn why, how, and when to massage yourself.
Some Benefits of self-massage
- ● Purification: Massage helps the body to detoxify;
- ● Reduces stress (addressing blood circulation, hormonal balance and nervous systems);
- ● Helps the skin to look younger, smoother, clearer, more radiant;
- ● Helps the body to overcome tension and fatigue;
- ● Helps the mind to feel peaceful and refreshed;
- ● Enhances lymph flow;
- ● Strengthens nervous and immune systems;
- ● Relieves tension and reduces pain;
- ● Promotes deeper breathing pattern;
- ● Aids digestive system;
- ● Rejuvenates (nourishes every cell and enhances the flow of prana);
- ● Increases vitality;
- ● Makes life more joyful!
Carol Jamault is a Certified Health & Life Coach, Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and Registered Yoga Instructor (RYT-200). She supports her clients in stress management and self-care through an integrative approach to wellness by providing bodywork services, coaching, consultations, and curated information to restore balance, improve individual wellness, and boost vitality. Carol has been studying alternative healing, ethnobotany, circadian medicine, and Ayurveda since 2001. She is the founder of Hridayam Bodywork & Apothecary.