Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is known as "the universal medicine" for its broad range of health promoting benefits. Ginger warms the body reducing kapha and vata. It supports healthy circulation, vasodilation, and promotes sweating. A heating spice, ginger enkindles the digestive fire, burns ama (natural toxins), and supports post meal abdominal comfort. Ginger promotes healthy expectoration and removes excess kapha from the lungs. It supports comfortable movement of the joints and is found in many traditional Ayurvedic joint health formulas. Ginger also promotes comfort during menstruation and stomach comfort during motion intensive travel.*
Supports Overall Health, Wellness, and Comfort*
- Promotes digestion and the elimination of natural toxins*
- Supports proper function of the lungs and healthy, comfortable breathing*
- Supports a comfortable post meal experience*
- Promotes comfortable menstruation*
- Supports healthy joints*
- Supports stomach comfort during motion intensive travel*
Suggested Use: ¼ to ½ teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
This product is organically grown and processed in accordance with the USDA's National Organic Program (NOP).